- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal material is strictly prohibited.
- Discriminatory, hostile or intimidating messages or language will not be tolerated, whether based on a person’s race, ethnicity, culture, national origin, social or economic class, educational level, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, size, family status, political belief, religion, or mental or physical ability.
- Be mindful and respectful of linguistic background – while the language for online discussions at Hennen's Observer is mostly English (unless otherwise specified), remember not everybody is a native English speaker/writer.
- Spamming is strictly prohibited and will result in immediate deletion of user account or blocking.
- Any violations of these terms are at the sole and final interpretation of Hennen's Observer and any other entity designated by same. These decisions are final and non-appealable.
Nature of Uploaded Content
Due to the nature of literary endeavors, some content may be sensitive in nature to other readers. While Hennen's Observer strives to keep an open and free discussion of human emotions, thoughts, behaviors, etc, we expect that those discussions will have some literary value. Rants, diatribes, as well as political, ethnic, gender, and ideological screeds are forbidden. If a user's content has been reported by a member of our online community or flagged by a Hennen's Observer staff member for violating these terms of this code of conduct, it is at the sole and final interpretation of Hennen's Observer and any other entity designated by same whether the material in question is in breach of these terms. Penalties may include but are not limited to: removal of the offending material, temporary account suspension, or account deletion.
Hennen's Observer may revise this Code of Conduct for its web site at any time and without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of the Code of Conduct.
Last Revised: December 25, 2022